Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VDN Override Issue

Hi!
    I have an issue with VDN Override, maybe you could help me. We've configured this call flow:
    Customer --> VDN1 (7000) --> VDN2 (3071) --> Skill 69 (Siemens IVR)
    IVR people needs to receive DNIS from VDN2 (3071), but they're receiving VDN1 (7000) in DNIS field. Therefore, I've configured VDN Override Y for first VDN and N for second VDN, as is shown on the manual. However, they still see VDN1 in DNIS field in their logs.
    Is there anything else I need to consider to solve this issue? Do you need any trace / configuration?
    THANKS in advance. :)
    Regards, Daniel.

Re: VDN Override Issue

Hi all,
    I have a little more info...
    When PBX makes first step (VDN1 to VDN2), customer's CTI App receives an event with VDN1 DNIS. Then, when transfer is made to the IVR (VDN2 to IVR), the CTI app receives a new event, but it's rejected because it has the same call id than former event.
    I've enabled Override for ASAI messages, but it still doesn't work. However, if I make the call from a Cisco extension, Override works fine.
    From Cisco extension, the flow is:
    Cisco ext --> H.323 --> same than Avaya...
    pls, could you help me with this? Thx

Comment

• This reply by jsena has been deleted by Admin

are you able to configure it so CTI APP doesn't receive the data for VDN1 (7000) if using AES, remove the extension 7000 from worktop that login for CTI has access to and then advise if this fulfils your requirement.

Comment

Working...
      X