Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Avaya Intuity AUDIX LX R1.1 replaced hard drive

I'm having an issue with the hard drive in our voicemail computer. I have used Ghost to make an image of the server and put it on another drive of the same capacity. When I boot up the new drive everything looks normal but the messaging software says it's offline and the phones can't connect to it. I can connect via web interface and also on the terminal. When I try to "start messaging software" it never comes up and I don't see any error messages.

Does anyone know if there is something in the setup that I have to update to tell it that I replaced a hard drive or something?

If I put the old drive back in the system works.

Thanks for your time!

Re: Avaya Intuity AUDIX LX R1.1 replaced hard drive

1.Did you get the new drive from Avaya?

2.If you used Ghost then you did not follow Avaya's procedures for replacing a drive.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I did not get the drive from Avaya and sadly I did not have any instructions from the either. Just did a normal drive image.

Comment

I'm thinking that your best bet is to probably reinstall to the new hard drive with the cds you should have gotten with the system, and then restore the voicemail data with a backup.

Comment

When you replace a drive in Intuity you need to reload the software and follow the directions step by step and you can't miss one..if you do "no workie" It's a pain but it's the way it is !!!!!

Good Luck

...bob...

Comment

You have mail

Comment

Do you have the steps that you can email me. mevans@gimstech.com

Comment

i have a similar system. are the instructions the same? if so and you have a nice doc outlining the steps I would like to see it as well. For future ref! :-)

CN

Comment

Working...
                X