Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBS-Station-Trunk and signalling

Hi all,
    our System is S8720 CM3, and remote system is CallManager v4, h.323 trunk has

configured sucssefuly b/w 2 systems with in/out calls, but when we configure the

SBS trunk / siginaling and start diling from AVAYA to Cisco i got the following

error:

- denial event 1220: Recovery on timer expiry D1=0x5b48 D2=0x66

can you help.

Thank you

Re: SBS-Station-Trunk and signalling

Hi there,

I donīt understand when you mention an SBS trunk, but i can say to you that i already did an integration between avaya and cisco and the trunk was configured as ISDN and TIE type.

hope it helps

Comment

Trunk betwwen Cisco and Avaya would be a tie trunk ( if i am not wrong).....i have done a similar configuration.... CAS trunk was configured from S8700 to Nortel passport from one location and Nortel Passport to Cisco Call manager at remote location......on Avaya in " Trunk - Paameter " 1st page of trunk group screen the parameter Trunk Type should be " immed/immed". Just try this n see if it works.

Comment

i understood by using SBS that, i can add ext with type SBS and this ext is orginally a member in remote switch (Cisco CM) so i can deal with this SBS ext as AVAYA ext, using same CDR and Intiuity instead of Cisco unity.

Comment

When I look in the Avaya documentation it says that SBS (Separation of Bearer and Signaling) provides a DCS+ environment using PSTN for voice and QSIG for control and is a proprietary Avaya feature that will not interoperate with non CM systems, i.e. Cisco. This is substantiated by saying that it is DCS in nature and DCS will only work between Avaya PBXes.

If you use UDP (Universal Dial Plan) you should have the connectivity that you are looking for.

Comment

Thank you for useful response, i did sucssesfuly the conectivity b/w 2 diffrent PABXs by using UDP, and my next objective to let Cisco using AVAYA Intiuity instead of Cisco unity, so i found some important links that might help.
            support.avaya.com/elmodocs2/Octel/config/cn9130.pdf
            and
            cisco.com/univercd/.../product/voice/c_callmg/4_1/pbx_int/411742av.pdf
            Last edited by all2technology; March 1st, 2007, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Cool, let us know how it comes out.

Comment

Working...
              X