Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Name for VDN on Avaya IP Agent

Avaya S8700
    Avaya IP Agent v. 4.0.3.2 and 4.0.1.8

I have been getting many reports that agents are having their phone display show "[customer number] from Unknown Name on their IP soft phones. The phone should pull through the marketing program that the customer is calling. Began happening the beginning of this week and we have not been able to find a cause yet. We have 3 call centers plus virtual agents. We have been getting most of the reports from our MA office. Does anyone have any idea why Unknown Name would pull through? We have checked and made sure that all of the VDNs and Vectors are named properly. We haven't seen any errors out of the ordinary from the switch. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Re: Unknown Name for VDN on Avaya IP Agent

Originally posted by estallin
    Does anyone have any idea why Unknown Name would pull through?
    I have never heard of this specific problem ... but have you done a "display events" to see if anything unusual is happening in the vectors?

regs,

.al.

Comment

Re: Unknown Name for VDN on Avaya IP Agent

I have been monitoring the event logs and haven't seen anything too out of the ordinary...
      These are the events I am seeing a lot of but from what I found, they don't seem too critical:

No Digits Collected
      BSR EWT is infinite
      Route to Step failed
      Dial-Ahead Discarded
      Drop: not queued at stop (fixed this event)
      No best location found

Nothing else that I see in the logs that can explain what may be happening...

Comment

Working...
      X